We went to their house and hung out for a while and then decided we had to go shopping! This would be the first time that Ella has gone to the mall in Jackson, so we had plenty to look at to keep us occupied!
I used to be one of those people that was totally annoyed by the big strollers when I was out shopping, because it seemed that they were always in the way. But the time has now come that I am one of those people, and what's worse is that there were two of us side by side taking up even more room. Did I care much? Not really. We were having too much fun!

After shopping in the little girls section of every store, we made it over to Sam's Club and found the cutest little dresses for $5.44 each. I can't wait for her to wear them!
~~~~
On Sunday, we went to church and went out to eat for Ella's Grandaddy's birthday. This would be the first time that we have taken Ella out to eat where she would sit in her own high chair and eat her own food. She did pretty good for a while, but since it was her nap time, she was very sleepy and a little whiny! I want to send out a huge apology to the clean-up crew at the restaurant for having to sweep up all of the little puffs that were on the floor under our table. Ella hasn't quite mastered putting those in her mouth yet. She pretty much just grabs them and then drops them!
~~~~
I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

No comments:
Post a Comment