It was my 29th birthday this past Sunday and after a great big lunch of all of my favorite things and a nice nap from Ella (and me), we loaded up 3.5 kids, 2 sisters and a Nannie and went to the Pumpkin Patch in Milan. Exhausted doesn't cover what I was after that trip. I guess the years (and pregnancy) are getting to me! Here is a photo journal of our little trip!
I'm glad Mom got a new car with 3 rows of seats...we all fit very nicely!
Balls everywhere!!
Cousins!
"Let's take a walk, Nannie!"
Sweet Savi!
"They won't let me eat the straw...I guess these sunglasses will do."
Precious moment brought to you from brother and sister...
Finally...a sweet smile from Colby...he likes to hide those sometimes!
"I can do, I can do it, I can do it"
Sweet shot of all riding in little green wagon...
This pretty much summed up her attitude about the whole picture taking thing...sweet, nonetheless!
Collage of how this group shot did not work out. The little princess in the middle was upset because she was not riding in the little green wagon. Good shots of Colby and Sav, though!
My "unkins"
"Oh, do you want one?"
"Nope...just teasing"
"I think I'll take a bite"
Another even more precious moment brought to you from Colby and Savannah...
My most favorite picture of the day!!
Sav is a photographer's dream (amateur or professional)...always smiling on cue!
Again...she's perfect!
Jess and Ella Pumpkin Patch 2010...
And another Jess and Ella 2010
Becca, Sav, and Colby
Savi is the little dare devil of the group...got a kick out of riding while standing up. If she could have waved her hand in the air like a lasso and yelled, "Whoo-hoo", she most definitely would have!
Let's all stand up now!
My little punkin...
Nannie with grandkids Pumpkin Patch 2010
Nannie with grandkids Pumpkin Patch 2009
Ella, the diva
Don't forget that you can click on the pictures to zoom in and see them better! Hope you enjoyed!






























No comments:
Post a Comment