We have made our final decision on Baby #2's name (at least I hope it is final...I have already ordered bedding with her monogram on it!!)!!
We are going with...
Virginia Lee Williams
Lee has pretty much wanted Virginia forever as it was his grandmother's name (Virginia Ann) and she means more to him than most people ever will. I mean come on, we live in her house now! Lee's sister (Virginia Beth-called Ginny now) was also named after her as well.
The month before Ella was born, Ms. Virginia passed away and Lee thought that was the perfect opportunity to use her name for our newly expected baby girl. But I was so stuck on Ella, that I just couldn't give that one up! So, here's our second chance with baby girl #2!
The name Lee is an obvious one as it is Lee's name, but it was also his mother's name (Lee Ann) and I believe that it was used further back in his family as well.
Anyway, love it, hate it...that's her name and we can't wait to put a name with a face!!
3 comments:
Congrats on deciding on a name so soon. That is one thing that stressed me out with both pregnancies. Love her sweet name too!!
I think that is an absolutely beautiful name! It sounds so sweet and southern! I love it! :)
Perfect! I think of you guys a lot! Sorry we haven't kept in touch much lately, but that doesn't mean you haven't been on my mind!
Post a Comment