Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pregnancy #2, FINAL Tidbits

Tonight is the last night that I will be pregnant with Virginia! Whoo hoo!! Although I really haven't had any problems at all with this pregnancy, I am still super excited to not be pregnant anymore after today!! I realized the other day that with the exception of 9 months in the middle, I have been pregnant since October of 2008. Geez! Our motto is now, "No babies in 2012"! Ha!

We are super excited to meet our newest little girl tomorrow and pray that everything goes smooth and well!

My final thoughts on this pregnancy:
  • My bladder has taken a beating this go round...I don't think she ever let up from the bladder.
  • I have carried so low the whole time.
  • I have been told that I am all belly...I'll take that. It has been great that my fingers and feet have not swollen up like I did with Ella. I can actually still wear my rings...I'm shocked!
  • It's a good thing this belly is getting smaller tomorrow, because I am running out of shirts to cover the bottom of it!!
Here is a final picture of what I look like the night before we meet our new girl...this is 39 weeks, 3 days...




See you tomorrow Virginia Lee Williams!

4 comments:

Margie said...

Good luck today! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!Welcome Virginia!

Lauren said...

So thrilled for you and your sweet family! Will keep you and yours in my prayers today!

Shannon said...

So excited for you...Praying that all goes well this morning!

Spruce Kids said...

Congrats! Rebecca from Spruce Kids, www.sprucekidsblog.com