
In 3 days I will be at 17 weeks along and this picture shows what you can compare the baby's size to...a turnip. How gross, right? According to www.babycenter.com, my baby should be about 5 inches long from head to bottom and weigh about 5 ounces. EJ's moving on up!
BIG NEWS...
I felt EJ move on Saturday for the first time...or at least I think I did! Lee and I had been lying in bed for a while trying to make ourselves get up on Saturday morning. He finally did to take Maggie out and I was still lying there. While I was being very still and quiet (trying to convince myself that I needed to get up), I started feeling some movement very low in my abdomen. I put my hand down there and pressed in and there wasn't any gas rumbling and my stomach wasn't growling so I was sure this had to be it. So, I waited to see if it would stop and it just kept doing it. It was very consistent and I felt the same thing throughout the day and have ever since then!
I can tell now that EJ is going to be very active! I can't wait to finally call it by a real name! Only 11 more days and we will know! The anticipation is killing me!
1 comment:
Yay! I can't wait to find out what you're having! I really can't wait to see you guys next weekend! I'm glad you are doing well and growing that cute baby bump!
Post a Comment