Two...
the number of days that I think I have left before I go into labor.
Two...
the number of pounds that I gained this week.
Two...
the number of babies that I feel like I am carrying.
Two...
the number of cm that I am dilated!
I had my 39 week appointment today and she said that I was 2 cm dilated...which of course thrilled me! I know that could mean anytime or it could mean 2 more weeks, but I'm excited nonetheless!
My blood pressure was higher than it has been in the past, but everything else looked good and I predict that little Miss Ella will come on her due date on Thursday! I think I will go into labor on Wednesday and have her on Thursday.
The doc suggested that I go walking, eat spicy food, etc. So, Lee and I went to Los Portales and had some wonderful food including the queso dip and then we went to Target to take back baby stuff and then went to Wal-mart, so I got some walking in as well.
If my prediction is wrong...I go back to the doctor on Monday and they will do an ultrasound to make sure everything is still alright and then schedule an induction. The appointment receptionist said she hoped not to see me next week...I ditto that comment!
Have a great week everyone...and think happy birthing thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment