
So, my doctor comes in to the room and says, "You are still pregnant"? Well, of course I am, ding dong...is what I wanted my reply to be, but of course, I just smiled and laughed!
Everything looked good...blood pressure and urine check were fine! He said that even though my feet were huge, that was completely normal as long as my blood pressure was not up. He measured my belly at 37 cm which was great.
When I asked him if he could estimate how much the baby weighs, his reply was, "Bigger than a mouse, smaller than a house". . . Can this guy get any funnier? (I say that sarcastically). After feeling of the baby a few seconds, he says, "Now you know these estimations are notariously wrong, but I am going to go with high 7's".
I don't care what you are little Ella, just please come out safe and healthy...oh, and soon!
I looked up the full moon schedule and we are scheduled to have one next week on Tuesday, July 7th! Hopefully the force of that will bring her out. But, I had a co-worker bring up the fact that if she is born on July 8th, her birthday will be 7-8-9, which would be pretty cool too, I think!
I know that it pretty much doesn't matter what I think will happen or what I want to happen...it's going to happen when it happens!
3 comments:
Good luck with your last few days. You seem to be quiet the trooper with your pregnancy! Hope Ella comes out soon, but the 7-8-9 birthday WOULD be pretty neat! (sounds like your dr. should do some stand up comedy on the weekends...I am sure HE thinks his jokes are funny)
Dustin's birthday is 7-8-79!!! It's the only way I can remember his year of birth! How funny would that be! His cousin was due to have her girl on his bday but had her last week. I wish for you, Ella would come early. She'll come when she's ready! Can't wait to see you. I hope it works out that I can stop by the house if things aren't too crazy for you. I'm dying to see all that you've done! Miss you!
This brings back memories! I remember there was a full moon the week Savannah was due to be born, and I was bound and determined that it was going to happen then. Of course she was a week late, and I know you don't want to hear that (I blocked out every comment about late babies past 37 weeks!)but they really do come when they are ready. Now looking back on it, I know she came when she was supposed to and I'm going to try and be more patient next time. She will be here before you know it and your who world will be turned upside down (in a good way of course!). The room looks beautiful by the way. Love hearing updates!
Post a Comment