Sunday, June 7, 2009

Picture Update

I have finally gotten some pictures downloaded off of my camera and Mom's camera and just wanted to share a few. In the past 2 weeks, we have had 4 baby showers and I will be updating on all of those this week. It has been a whirlwind these past 2 weeks with the wonderful showers, thinking about what all I have left to do before Ella gets here, and unfortunately visits to the hospital and eventually a funeral for Lee's grandmother, Ms. Virginia. I'll start with her.


This is the last picture taken of "Granny" as Lee calls her, at our baby shower on May 2nd at our house. This is the grandmother whose house we live in now. She lived there and raised her family there for over 20 years. After having a massive aneurysm on May 24th, she had a 10 day stay in the hospital before she passed away on June 2nd. Ms. Virginia will be greatly missed but is in a much better place now.




Here are other pictures taken from that first shower that I never got a chance to post:

Here are my wonderful hostesses from Baby Shower #1: Jessie, Jennifer & Becca




Candids of guests around the room:







And it wouldn't be complete without a picture with Mom and Becca:



Here is a picture from this past Easter. I thought it was cute, because it was time for Lee and me to pose for a picture and his hand went immediately to my belly.




And finally, a picture update wouldn't be complete without pictures of my first baby. Here are shots of Maggie that Mom and I have taken while practicing shots from a new camera.


This is my favorite, because it was totally by surprise that you can see the headline of the paper she is lying on..."What, Me Worry?"...totally her attitude!




More shots of Maggie...don't worry, she has a grooming appointment this coming Friday. She'll probably lose about 5 pounds once all that hair is cut off.




Here is Maggie, happy to see her daddy after a week long stay at my Mom and Dad's...


And finally... to close out this probably boring post for you is a shot of Maggie's take at Rock Band. She was only booed off once! I interpret that look as, "WTF, Mom"!

Have a wonderful day everyone!





1 comment:

Heather said...

Always entertaining! As always, you look great, and I can't wait to see that beautiful house in person! Take care. Miss you!