Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Shower #6

Emily & Stephen, Destin & Brian, and Lindsey & Justin...you guys are so awesome and Lee and I are so appreciative of the fantastic couples baby shower that you gave us last Saturday! We can't tell you enough how much we enjoyed it and how grateful we are for what you guys did for us!

It was a wonderful shower held at Destin & Brian's beautiful home where the weather was perfect for eating and hanging out outside and the Mexican food theme was delicious! The Bud Light Lime beers and margaritas were especially appetizing looking, but I was a good mommy and had water and Alpha Gam punch (yummy)!

Thanks to all for the fabulous and generous gifts! Hosts and hostesses, you went way overboard with the baby swing and activity jumper...thank you so much!

Here is a picture recap of the night...



The little baby Memphis sweater...I can't wait to put this on her!



"Little Tiger Princess" - we got two of these in different sizes, so Ella will be able to wear this all year long. Go TIGERS!




The amazing Activity Jumper...I interpret Lee's expression as "I absolutely can't wait to put this together"!



Piggy bank from my dad to Lee..."to start saving for Ella's wedding" - the card said!


Our expressions during the game that was played - I shall name it, "Do Your Parenting Skills Align?". I think out of maybe 20 questions, we got 3 the same...very fun game though!


Me and Emily...




Some of the guests in Destin and Brian's beautiful backyard...



The beautifully decorated and oh so good cake! Yep, this is definitely why I have been gaining weight...baby shower cakes are too good to pass up!



Our fabulous hostesses...Emily, Lindsey, & Destin



Now it is way past time to start organizing all things "baby" in our house. Energy boost and nesting syndrome...it's time to appear!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like a blast. So wish we could have been there! Good luck with the energy boost and nesting. I'm hoping for one of those post-testing Sunday!