Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Shower #5

Our 5th shower was given by the people I work with at Personnel Placements and Murray Guard. We had a wonderful lunch last Wednesday with all kinds of goodies, including my favorite cookies...chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies! Thanks, Lea!

We received many wonderful gifts and gift cards, so we are on our way to being set up for Baby Ella! Lee and I were overwhelmed with everything we got and are just so appreciative. We are truly blessed!

Here is a picture account of the day...


The awesome food spread...


Everyone gathered in the board room...

The yummy cake (I wonder how I have not gained 10 pounds over the last 2 weeks)!

The Diaper Genie II given by Ben, my boss. I wonder since it is the 2nd edition, if it will change the diaper for you. Wouldn't that be awesome?


Who can forget the Butt Paste...


A Barney DVD...what is my world coming to?


A good laugh between me and my friend Amy. She gave me a basket full of goodies including the Barney DVD, a bottle brush, and breast pads...among many other great items. I just thought that was a funny combination!
These are the awesome audio monitors given by Amy, Dana, Lea, and Cindy...really excited about those!

Bottle drying rack...Lee's first thought was, "ooh...I wonder if my beer bottles will fit on there for drying before putting my home-brew in." Great, Leland...just great!

Lastly, a group photo of some of the girls...Lea, Amy, me and Cindy

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the beer bottle drying idea! Good thinking Lee!

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

FYI-No luck on the Diaper GenieII!! HAHA!!! And ButtPaste is the BEST!! The wonderful world of parenting!!