I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything went well. My blood pressure was 123/76 or something like that...better than it has been. I had gained 2.5 pounds (ugh) since my last visit over two weeks ago, and Ella's heartrate was 137. It is getting lower and lower each time I go, but I think that is supposed to happen. Regardless, they said everything looked great.
I had to have my GBS test this week and will get the results next week. I had my cervix checked for the very first time and the doctor makes the comment, "You must be feeling a lot of pressure". And I said, "well, yeah"...thinking of course, I am...you are checking me. She says, "no, I don't mean just now". I finally understood that she meant the baby has moved down into position and is pressing on me everywhere. That I definitely agree to!
She said that I was dilated to the size of about a fingertip. I have no idea what that really means, but I'm guessing that's good and could mean that I am progressing along normally. At least that's what I'm going to think!
I will officially be 36 weeks along this coming Thursday and will be heading to see the doctor every week now! D-Day (Due day) is a month from tomorrow! Lord help us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you are that close to being a mother! I'm so excited for you!!!
The heart rate getting lower is normal - she's perfect! Dilated already... she could be here sooner than you think maybe?!? So exciting! You'll have to update us on how your next appointment goes and see if she thinks you've progressed any... Yea!!!
Yay! So exciting! Well, maybe not for you since you have to go through the labor! But exciting that she's almost here!
Post a Comment