Lee is not a morning person so this shocked me. He wanted to know if I wanted my gift now or later that night and of course I wanted it right then. So, he told me to go in another room, but before that, he asked me for tape. (He had to wrap it first). After I told him that we were out of tape, he looked worried for a minute and then told me to stay right there. After a few minutes, he told me that I could come in the bedroom to get my gift. (Of course, I am thinking, why can't you bring it to me...but I went anyway)! This is what I found...

He had to get creative so he wrapped it in the bed sheets and put bows on top. You may be thinking, why didn't he just put it in a bag, but that would have required more work, I think! Regardless, I thought it was cute, so I had to snap a picture of it.
Much to my surprise and wonderment...it was a NIKON DIGITAL-SLR CAMERA!!!!!! I have been wanting one of these for so long now and was so shocked to see it! He said this was an anniversary and baby gift all in one! I'm thinking it should probably be our next 2 birthdays and Christmases as well, but I won't mention that! I was so excited over it as you can tell...

I have gotten it out and played with it alot this weekend and will post some of my first shots soon! Our poor baby will probably have vision problems from all the flashes going off in her eyes from me taking her picture all the time, but I'm guessing other parents have this problem too and their kids survive!
Off the subject, but had to throw this in...Lee put together our "travel system" - baby car seat and stroller - one day while I was at work and this is the pic I received on my phone.

We have got to get a baby soon, so poor Maggie won't be put through this anymore! (And yes, in case you are questioning it, that is a beer in the cup holder along with a little bowl of food...Maggie is set)!
Have a great day...heading to the doctor in 10 minutes...maybe they will just send me on to the hospital! Keep your fingers crossed!
3 comments:
That was so inventive with the sheets! And don't worry, I don't think a family could take more pics than Jackson has survived, so I think Ella will make it! ;D I love the beer in the stroller. Sounds like something Dustin would do too! Hope the dr appt went well. I'm keeping you in my prayers!
Love it the wrapping job! Well done Lee!!!
What a great gift! I love the beer and Maggie in the stroller- so funny!
Post a Comment