Tuesday, June 23, 2009

37 Week Appointment

Just a quick update on my doctor's appointment yesterday as the appointment itself was the quickest one I have had yet.

We were immediately called back the second we got there, I was weighed (gained 2 pounds in a week...ugh...I blame it on the feet swelling as I don't feel like eating anymore), blood pressure checked (very good), and baby heartbeat listened to (163 bpm).

The doctor came in and said that it wasn't mandatory that she check me, but if I was curious, she would. I said yes.

So, in less than 5 minutes total...I was checked, dressed, and out the door only to realize I wasn't having a baby that day! She said that my cervix was thinning, but I was not dilated at all. She said that she would see me next week for my next appointment!

I think it's safe to say...no baby this week! It will just be another hot week to endure!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sorry! She's just not ready to come out yet!