Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Girl Fuller #3

Last Friday night, I was able to get out and have a wonderful girls' night to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Emily's new baby girl! We had such a good time chatting, eating, and watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics.
Lindsey, your house is beautiful and thanks so much for letting us all come over (and for letting me spend the night, too). This tired mama can't stay up and drive back home from Memphis like I used to!
Emily's classic maternity pose...
I was so excited to be able to see Emily's pregnant belly AND to see how Destin's baby is growing! Congrats Destin on finding out that it is a boy...can't wait for July!
Here are the two pregger girls together...

The cake...yum!


Jess, Virginia, Destin, Lindsey, & Emily



Collage of Emily's baby gifts...

We are so excited for you Emily! I absolutely can't wait for March to get here so we can meet your 3rd sweet little girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so much fun! I can't wait to meet BF #3 and find out her name!