Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let It Snow...

In honor of Ella's first big snow of about 6-7 inches, we had to take her outside just once (despite a nasty cold and cough) and get a picture! She did not disappoint!
But that was only once on a visit to Nannie and Grandad's house. We had to get out of the house after being couped up for 3 days with all 3 of us developing colds and the crud. No fun!
However, I did venture out to walk around and take pictures on my own and when I got back to the house, this is what I found looking out at me. So sweet!

For the rest of our snow days, we played inside...there were lots of minutes in the jumper, plenty of floor time, quite a few naps, and even time on a little keyboard. She's a natural...a chip off the ol' block. Video of that to come later!



We also got to play with a new toy. Even though the directions said this was for 12 month olds, I figured we could give it a try. I think she did pretty good sitting up on it. I mean, it's fine for her to lean forward the whole time and let her feet drag the floor, right?


Let's hope so, because that's exactly what she did!

I hope everyone else had great snow days. Even though the snow is gorgeous to look at, I think it is safe to say that the Williams household is definitely ready for spring! Bring on the sunshine!!


No comments: