Monday, February 8, 2010

Heartfelt? Maybe not!

I come into the den one night this week and find this picture of perfect happiness:
I love to watch them play together. Each was so intent on what they were doing independently. As Lee would build blocks up, Ella would knock them down almost immediately. Whatever block Lee touched last, she had to have it...not any of the others that fell around her...it had to be that specific one. It was so sweet that I had to capture it on camera.
As I walked on in to the den so that I could get in on the "blocks" family action, I noticed this as I was sitting down beside her:

Yes, this may be inappropriate, but dang...it was so funny. Lee and I were rolling in the floor over her diaper butt cleavage and she was still intently playing with blocks unknowing that we were laughing at her. I couldn't help but post this because it was just so funny!
What was a very heartfelt moment ended up "cracking" me up!
(yeah, yeah...I know that's corny, but I couldn't help it!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL - you are too much! :-)

Heather said...

She will HATE you for this one day!! ;D

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

BEST POST EVER!! HAHA!!!