After church this past Sunday, I sat Ella Bella in my bedroom floor so I could change clothes, and I look down to see this precious face. Sitting in her pink ruffly skirt with her shoes kicked off and a necklace in her hand made her so happy! She is definitely turning into a girly girl! The only thing that would have made this picture better is if she was holding a strand of pearls!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
All Girl!
After church this past Sunday, I sat Ella Bella in my bedroom floor so I could change clothes, and I look down to see this precious face. Sitting in her pink ruffly skirt with her shoes kicked off and a necklace in her hand made her so happy! She is definitely turning into a girly girl! The only thing that would have made this picture better is if she was holding a strand of pearls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just precious, Jessica. Love the skirt.
You said it!!! Couldn't be cuter!
She keeps getting prettier, if that is possible! This is so cute :)
Post a Comment