Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun Saturday!

Last Saturday, Becca and I and all the kids spent the morning at Nannie's house. The girls had fun on the floor for a little while trying to get some tummy time in for the day. Things were going well for maybe a minute (okay, maybe 40 seconds)...




but then I caught this face and knew it was time to change it up!



Awww...much better now!




Green eyes and big blue eyes...




I think it is safe to say that Nannie has her hands full!!



Later back at our house that afternoon, I realized that Ella loves to be put in front of a mirror. This is a mirror that we had taken down during our bathroom remodel project (as you can tell, it has not been cleaned yet). E just loved playing with "the little girl in the mirror"!




Alpha Gams...notice she has her pearls and loves them!
















No comments: