Wednesday, December 29, 2010

E's First Haircut!!

On December 23rd, at 17 months and 2 weeks of age, Ella had her first haircut! I really didn't want to do it already, because she is getting the cutest little curls at the bottom of her fast growing hair, but it had to be done!


With bangs hanging in her eyes constantly and a hair pattern like her daddy's (oh no)...it grows into a point at the base of her neck, so it needed shaping up!




Luckily, Ella's grandmother Bonnie cuts hair and made a home visit just for the occassion!    

With a sippy cup and a comb of her own to hold, Ella made it through the ordeal just fine!

Here is the finished product! Now if I can just get her to not be scared of the hair dryer, then we can start drying her thick hair so it won't be so wet after baths!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! She is adorable. I hope to see her next weekend!