Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Virginia's Birth Date Set!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

We are all scheduled to meet little Virginia Lee on this date and couldn't be more excited! I had my 32 week appointment yesterday and everything looked great. My blood pressure and her heart beat were all perfect and everything is looking good to continue on for the next 7 weeks!

The earliest I could have scheduled was February 1st, but the doctor who delivered Ella will be there on the 3rd, so we decided to stick with that date. What's two extra days to wait, right? (I'll probably regret it when the time comes...ha)!

Contractions (I'm assuming Braxton-Hicks) have been coming off and on here for the past week, but nothing painful. Baby girl has started having the hiccups A LOT lately and they are always down really low, so I'm assuming her head is down and in position. Hopefully she will decide to stay in for the remainder of the time because, baby, it's cold outside...you don't want to leave that warm spot just yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet her!!