Monday, October 3, 2011

Go Tigers!

This is Ella's new favorite phrase..."Go Tigers". We couldn't be more proud! She even recognizes the Memphis logo and can even read the word "MEMPHIS" if it is across a t-shirt we are wearing. If only the football team could live up to her enthusiam...

Regardless of what the team is doing, we still have lots of good times at our tailgates with our friends and both girls got to go with us to the last game! This was Ella's 2nd Memphis game and Virginia's first!

Most of these pictures are snatched from Lindsey's blog here, but I had to share since I didn't take any myself!

Virginia...hamming it up as usual!



Most amazing picture...everyone, and I do mean everyone (down to the 7 month old) is looking at the camera...who cares if they are smiling or not!


We have a long haul from our tailgate spot to the stadium and carrying the girls (because they don't allow strollers in the stadium) is a tough feat...thankfully Justin was there to haul my equally heavy diaper bag. Real men wear PINK...ha!


Ella doesn't like loud cheering, but by 2nd quarter was yelling for "the boys". I don't know where she picked that up from but, "Yay boys"!


Our group that day (minus Emily and two of her girls)!


Taken from my cell phone...baby girl loves a camera!


Ella enjoyed hanging out with Lindsey and Justin and could cheer just as well for the boys with them as she could with us!


By halftime, we had reached our limit and V was OVER it.


We made the trek back to our car just as it started raining...perfect timing! Then we all had nice naps on the way home...well Lee didn't, or did he?

Maybe for the next game, we will bring Ella back to play on the field...it can't hurt our record any! Even still...GO TIGERS!

1 comment:

Mommy Jenny said...

I love Ella's dress! So cute!