Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

That's right...it's FALL! I love this time of year with beautiful weather 6 days a week and the option of new clothing...plus layers! Who doesn't love layers?

This past Saturday I took the girls to a Fall Fun Fest at my grandmother's church, along with my parents and Savannah. The girlies had a great time and I enjoyed being out in the fresh air. It took all 3 of us, (me, Mom, & Dad) to wrangle these babies, but we did it. I'm sure we all slept good that night!


Savi waiting for the train ride to start...


Ella running in the little train


Nannie loving on Gin-Gin


Savi still waiting... 


Yes, my Ella played cornhole on a UT board...ugh...it couldn't be helped! Sorry Lee! 


But then they found a furry catepillar...game over!


Time to decorate a pumpkin...Ella's was a cat!


Mom and V enjoying an old fashioned cake walk...


I used to love these as a kid in the old school house in Fruitland on Saturday nights!


After dinner, the girls enjoyed running in the cemetary...yes, that's what you do as a child at this church...I did it too! 


Dad took a break from chasing these girls...good picture!



And the award for the biggest, cheesiest ham of all...Miss Virginia. She was a little whiny and tired from being held by the end of the night, but once a camera was pointed at her, this is what popped on her face! This makes me soooo happy!

More Fall Fests coming up...I can't wait!

No comments: