Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Pumpkin Time Again!

Every year Mom, Becca, and I take the kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch on a Sunday afternoon and I just realized that each year, we keep adding one. We even had to go in 2 separate cars this year!

Here was 2009:

And here is 2010:

And now 2011:

Don't worry...I think we will break that streak and next year will still be these fab four!!

I would have preferred to have dressed the girls in their new fall smocked dresses, but seeing as how the afternoon was a long one trying to get them to nap and then making a rush decision to go, after Ella finally did wake up, no one was dressed or had bows in their hair. Oh well...what can you do? They probably had more fun not being in a dress andwere  still just as beautiful!


The group getting started...Ella cheesing!


Ella - 2 years old


Savannah - 21 months old


Colby - 7 years old


Virginia - 8 months old


I dug in the archives and found this pic of Ella at her first visit to the pumpkin patch...she was 3 months old. It is amazing to me how so alike they are yet so different!


My little Virginia Ham holding her very own pumpkin!


Fun Times...especially since no one was pregnant on this trip!!

No comments: