This Christmas was a very special one for us not only because Ella really got into for the first time, but because it was Virginia's first one! Virginia had a great time with the ornaments on the tree (I didn't put too many on the bottom) and loved all of the tissue paper and gift bags (as expected). Ella loved learning new Christmas songs (still singing "Jingle Bells" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" to this day).
Side note: Ella's version-
"You better watch out, you pout, you better cry, Santa Claus is cominnnnnnn t'toowwwwwnnnnn".
Ella enjoyed hearing about the Christmas story and was very interested in the nativities she saw. The first time she saw the baby Jesus lying in a manger, she asked if he was in a car seat! Made my day! But after that every time she saw it, she would exclaim, "I see Baby Jesus!"
There are so many other things I would love to recall, but I will stick with the pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
My sweet Virginia Ham in her clown/Christmas outfit, or at least that's what a lot of people said when they saw it! I loved it! This was the day after she took her very first step!
Enjoying her time at Sue-Sue's house with Sue-Sue & Grandad.
Such a happy girl!
Ella's Christmas outfit! Look who's eating snacks before dinner starts...shocker!
Showing off her new leopard boots...she loved them!
Virginia and her Great-Uncle Randy showing off their identical bald heads!
Sue-Sue and Mom!
Virginia giving some lovin' to her Great Aunt Bonnie. She loves to cuddle and rub cheeks!
See what I mean?
A rare moment between Savannah and Uncle Lee!
All of the great-grandkids received Build-a-Bears from Sue-Sue. Somehow Lee became the bearer of all bears...the Build-a-Bear Whisperer, if you will.
Now for Christmas Day!!!!
Santa left stockings and a new table!
Wow...Santa did a great job, in my opinion!
Ella's loot...Whenever someone would ask her what she asked Santa to bring her for Christmas, she would say a Barbie Doll. I don't know where she picked that up, but Santa made sure to have one there on Christmas morning! At the last minute, she started asking for cars...but cars (see Fillmore and Mater from Cars below) were already in Santa's bag!
Virginia's loot...she was super excited over hers and Ella's alike!
A very sleep Ella that was very excited over Mater and Jessie!
More for Ella...an art easel. Gotta love some Melissa and Doug products!
Maggie wasn't forgotten!
Having fun on Christmas morning checking everything out...
Can you tell if she liked her rocking horse or not?
Elmo backpack!
Glo-worm!
Stocking time!
Gin-Gin wanted to try out her new sippy cup immediately!
Ella felt the same way about her new Minnie Mouse panties!
Now...on the Nannie and Grandad's for breakfast before church!
Cozy Coupes! I'm so jealous...I always wanted one of these! ha!
Four Grandkids!
Ella doing some rare loving on Gin.
Aunt Becca and fam gave Ella a dress up box that included some pom-poms...she was ecstatic and played with those the rest of the day. Very happy cheerleader.
E complete with the outfit and her new Woody doll!
Look who is a happy girl in her new chair!
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Night at Grandmama's and Granddaddy's, but I forgot to take pictures there! Boo!
It was a wonderful Christmas and I hope to remember it always!
No comments:
Post a Comment