Our December was filled up just like everyone else with parties, shopping, decorating and lots of fun. We also had some tears, lots of ear infections, lots of doses of antibiotics, long days, and some short nights! But we survived and have lots of pictures to prove it!
Here are a few snippets of what we all did this past month...
Ella admiring our traditional 'live' tree that we just brought home!
After getting the tree inside, Virginia could admire too!
This is me with the other girls at work at our company Christmas party!
Megan & Marquita
The whole InfoStructure staff...
Mark, Dustin, Marquita, John, Megan, me, Tyler, Curtis, & Frank
We held it at our local winery and the place was great!
Here are a few attempts at trying to get Christmas card pictures...these were the best we got! My assistant (Lee) runs out of patience very quickly when trying to get pictures of the girls, so after about 10 tries of me going, "Ella, look at mommy, virginia-where is mommy, ella-look at the camera, virginia-come back to the tree, ella-get your hands out of your mouth, virginia-don't eat the tree, ella-don't take your boots off..." you get the picture, we were happy with what we got! ha!
First time for me to put them in matching stuff...love Smocked Auctions!
This is me at work on a day we had a Christmas Open House! I had 200 red velvet cupcakes made for our event and this was the first of many that I devoured enjoyed.
Yum...don't they just make your mouth water...all thanks to Jocelyn Bundy! I hope you plan to run with me to help take off those extra pounds I gained during that week!
Lee brought the girls to the Open House at work and we put them to work. Here is Virginia helping Megan check her email...
And Ella decided to answer the phones! Upsell, baby, upsell!
Santa Clause came to visit at our open house and Virginia wanted nothing to do with him.
Ella was good to get that close with Lee holding her. She liked to admire him from a distance.
Here is Virginia showing off her "first Christmas" outfit that Nannie found for her. Do you know how hard it is to find "Baby's First Christmas" clothing in size 18 months...yeah, that was our task and we succeeded!
Another attempt at a Christmas card pic...no smiles for me, but cute posing.
Here is a smile, just not with her sister in the picture! Sweet girl!
And finally, Lee and I attended the Exchange Club Christmas Party at Festivities in Jackson. This was the first one in 4 years that I did not have to plan...whoo-hoo. I had a great time!


1 comment:
I love all the pictures and reading about your Christmas events!
Post a Comment