Saturday, September 12, 2009

Approved!



We are finally approved to go to the hospital on Monday, September 14th. We will be arriving at LeBonheur at 8am and should be there for 2 days!




After Ella was finally added to our insurance, the insurance company then denied the treatment saying that it could be done on an outpatient procedure. Our doctor had to call and fight it saying that you could not give this drug to an 8 week old and then send her home...and he won!




Thanks be to God that we are getting to go on Monday and start this treatment! We are so ready! I will have my laptop at the hospital and will hopefully be able to give some updates from there!




Of course I have to include a picture or two and these are of Ella in a new little dress that Nannie bought her...for only ONE DOLLAR! I love deals like that (and it wasn't at a yard sale)!




4 comments:

Shannon said...

When you get there, don't forget to let them know you are from out of town. They will give you vouchers for the cafeteria. It's not the greatest food but at least you won't have to leave where she is to eat.
I will be praying for your sweet family on Monday!

Anonymous said...

she's so adorable! i miss having a baby that tiny. :) i hope all goes well at the hospital, although i know you will...try not to worry too much mama. :)

Heather said...

I'm so glad you have an involved and stand-up doctor! Good luck! Although it's not really about luck! We will be sending lots of prayers up for you! Love you!

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

Will be PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING!!! I know it is hard to see your precious baby go through something you have no control over, but OUR FATHER has control and HE will bring you through this!!! Just think about how much you love Ella...HE loves her much more!! AMAZING!!!