After a very long night last night in the hospital of many vital sign checks, one breathing treatment, and a sleepy dose of medicine, we received the great news that we could go home today!
After being discharged from the hospital, we had to head on over to the Hamilton Eye Institute right around the corner from the hospital to have pictures taken of Ella's face again. They took some about 3 weeks ago and wanted some more to see if there were any changes. We are scheduled to go back to her doctor in 3 weeks to see if there is more progress!
We were sent home with a prescription for her drug and will be giving it 3 times daily. We have named it her "happy drug" because it just makes her smile and laugh soooo much. We are wondering if there are things flying around her head that only she sees...whatever it is, we like it and would like to partake of some of it ourselves!
We found out that she needs to wait on receiving her 2 month immunizations for a few weeks. Since she can't go to daycare unless she has had these shots, I will be put off from going back to work for a week or two, but I'm not complaining! A few more weeks with my girl will be just fine!
Here is my picture of her today with that eye opening up even more! I love seeing those big pretty eyes!

7 comments:
Oh wow! That is amazing! It really is working fast! Hope it continues as well as it is now! I'm doing a jiggety jigg with you now!
I second Heather on the WOW!!! Can't wait to see the progress in a couple of weeks!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
It is amazing about how much progress little Ella has made! It was great seeing ya'll at the hospital, and I hope that you never have to be back there :)
Also, I love your new blog background!
Wow! She looks great! and you can really seem the improvement in her eye... just awesome! I agree with Destin, love the new background. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
I'm so glad the drug is working so quickly! And that she is so happy! She's precious!
Wow...what a blessing! We continue to keep you guys in our prayers.
Jessica - I can really see the improvement! What a ride you've been though these first months. She has beautiful eyes :-)
Post a Comment