Friday, August 27, 2010

Photos in the Park

Since the weather has been sooooo nice the past few nights, we took advantage of it and headed off to the park. I thought I would bring the ol' camera along and try to snap a few good shots. I pretty much wimped out on my photography class, since I became pregnant and didn't feel like doing anything. But my energy is back and I have all of the classes printed off and ready to learn. These aren't the best, but I'm still learning. Here are the ones I liked from the day!

(The images are small on this page, but click on them to see them bigger.)




Lee was not enthusiastic about me taking his picture, but I had to try to get those big brown eyes!


I had to include this one, since she pulled herself up for the first time after we got back from the park!!! Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Ella is so beautiful and Yay for pulling up!