Tuesday, August 17, 2010

She "Cracks" Me Up!

I just had to take this opportunity to share my recent favorite photos of my Ella!

Lately, when we put her at her changing table, she wants to get right up and look out the window (of course, naturally, she doesn't want to lie down on her back to have her diaper changed). One morning, she got away from me before I could get her diaper back on after her bath. This is what I caught...





G-rated picture...









X-rated picture...

















Other photos include a time when I came home from playing piano at church one night and found E and her daddy playing with post-it notes. She absolutely loved that they stuck to her head. I bet she stuck them to herself and pulled them off over and over again until the "stuck" was gone! Love the creativity in playing, Dad!

No comments: