Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Rockin' Halloween

Whew! What a difference a year makes! Having a 3 month old last Halloween was nothing compared to our little rambunctious, attitude-driven, opinionated 15 month old this year! And there wasn't even candy involved!!


On Saturday, October 30th (the deemed day to Trick or Treat by the city mayor), Ella and I loaded up and headed to Aunt Amanda and Uncle Kevin's house to walk their neighborhood with them. Becca, Eric, Colby, Savannah, Mom, Dad, Jennifer, Lucas, and little Jake all came too! It was lots of fun, but very tiring for this pregnant lady who had been dealing with a clingy, upset toddler ALL DAY LONG! Lee was with me most of the day, but then headed to the Memphis game that night. He hated to miss his little punkin on her first trick or treat outing, but let's face it...she won't remember!

Anway, we had a little 80s punk Rock Star on our hands and she played the part well! From dancing to music to throwing temper tantrums, she really played it up! Complete with blue hair extensions, a tutu, leg warmers, tons of bangle bracelets, and of course the Converse tennis shoes, she looked adorable as well as stylish (in my opinion).

Here are pictures from the night...


Love the shoes...

ROCKSTAR!

 Gotta have the side pony tail...


Either not happy about holding the guitar or about me putting her down for a second!


I just loved this shot for some reason...


She is a HUGE bracelet lover!


Matching shoes...except I had to tie mine!


Hot mama!


Hot Nannie!


Sweet princess and Dr. Jones


Mario and Princess Peach!


Jackson, Jacob, and Colby (Triple Threat to Level 8)


The adults just had to dress up...we decided to follow in Ella's lead and go 80s!



Sweet babies along for the ride (Jake Ragan, Savi, & Ella...squished in the back)!


 I'm sure little Virginia will greatly enjoy (or be greatly embarrassed by) this picture in the future!


Dad got in on the action as well...this (and all masks) really freaked me out!


I hope everyone had a Happy and fun Halloween! My wheels are already turning thinking about next year with 2 girls...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Cute! Ella is adorable and the rest of you are too! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow :)