Last Saturday morning, I started working on little Virginia's room in trying to get it ready for her arrival. Since we had just decorated this room as a nice looking guest room, I really didn't want to change much, so I picked out her bedding to match what we had already done. Yes, I feel like I am cheating her, and yes, I feel like it is just going to be a guest room with a crib in it, instead of a sweet baby girl room. But...it is what it is and hopefully it will turn out nice!
Here is a little (very little, cell phone taken) glimpse of V's bedding...
Since my helper was running away, we didn't get much done. Hopefully I will have it ready in a few days and can post pics then! I'm sure you are on the edge of your seat...ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment