Monday, January 17, 2011

Diapers & Wipes Sprinkle

On Friday night, January 7th, my sweet sister threw me a "Diapers & Wipes Sprinkle" at Baudo's restaurant! (Get it? Since it is a second baby, she did a 'sprinkle' instead of a 'shower'...I thought it was clever)! It was a great night and a good time to just eat a good dinner and enjoy some girl time, while celebrating the upcoming arrival of Virginia Lee!

Here are some pictures from the night...

The hostess with all the loot!!


Yes, that's a cell phone. Unfortunately, when my mom went to pick up one of my grandmothers that night for the shower, my grandmother Sue-Sue fell as she was getting in the car and sprained her ankle really bad. They spent most of the evening in the emergency room. :(  But as I was opening their gifts (yes, they got my dad to bring them to us, along with the dessert Sue-Sue made for the shower...so sweet), Mom wanted to be on speaker phone, so I was telling them thank you!!


Homemade blanket from Sue-Sue!


Cute cute cute monogrammed diaper bag from Lynetta Mayfield!


Group shot (minus Jocelyn, who had to leave early)! Thanks everyone for coming!


The proud aunt loving on Virginia!

Thank you so much Becca for putting that together! I had a wonderful time and am so appreciative of everything we received! Virginia's nursery is lined with all size diapers now...we are set! Bring on the baby!

No comments: