Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Girls' Night In!

On Saturday, January 8th, my sweet, sweet friends from Memphis came to visit me to have a "last" girls' night before Virginia Lee arrived! Destin, Emily, Lindsey, and Virginia (my friend, not the baby) all came to visit and brought dinner and presents...how awesome, right??

It was wonderful getting to see everyone again and catch up for a little while. I miss them so much and wish that I could see them everyday or at least weekly like we used to do in college, but I guess that just isn't feasible anymore, right? I guess we have to tend to our families and work our jobs now, but how nice was it to just walk down the hall to talk to your friends or borrow a shirt in the "old days"? Wow...when did I jump on the reminiscing train?

Anyway, I didn't get any pictures of any of us that night, but I did take pictures of what they brought later. Take a look...


If you are from Memphis, then this picture says it all...totally awesome cupcakes!


Here are some wonderful gifts for the Big Sister Ella! Thanks Destin for the super cute monogrammed shirt and thanks Emily for the fun bath time paints!


And look at all of this wonderful stuff...

Along with boxes of diapers, there are beautiful monogrammed bibs, bloomers, & burp clothes, a super soft blanket, a Valentine's onesie (can't wait to put that on V), a bath pack (totally needed), a really neat squeeze spoon feeder (can't wait to try that out) and the most needed thing of all...a Tiger Cheerleading outfit!!

Thanks to all of you for making us feel so special! I am really lucky to have you as friends (not just because you bring me stuff and Muddy's Cupcakes, but because of who you are)! Wow...I'm getting mushy today!

1 comment:

Emily Fuller said...

Sounds like the hormones are raging! haha! We had a great time!!! Can't wait to meet sweet Virginia! (3 days early I'm sure!)