Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot by Cassandra Ikerd

Back at the beginning of November, we had a family photo shoot with a good friend Cassandra Ikerd. We headed out to a nice fall-looking, wooded area to have photos of Ella at 16 months, the whole family together, and some maternity shots as well (I was between 6-7 months pregnant, I think). Cassandra graciously gave us a CD with over 110 photos on it, but I will only post some of my favorites...so here are 110 photos!

Just kidding...it is very hard to choose, but these really stood out to me, even though I love them all!! 








Love those Lee-looking eyelashes!







A huge THANK YOU to Cassandra for doing these for us!! If anyone is in this area and you want photos done, just let me know and I will give you her contact info!

4 comments:

April S. said...

They all look great! Did you guys do these in Humboldt or Memphis?

Unknown said...

April...thanks! We did these in Gadsden at Cassandra's aunt's house. It was perfect for a Fall scene.

Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful!! Love them.

Cassandra said...

Thanks for the compliments Jessica!!! I had so much fun with your adorable family!! Ella is just precious! Most of your favorites were my favs too. Glad you like the pic and I can't wait to meet Virginia Lee!