After months of campaigning, the School Board election is finally over and we survived. What's even better? Lee WON!!!!
Lee worked hard for this win and (even though I am biased), he TOTALLY deserves this! He has ideas upon ideas on ways to at least try and improve our schools and he can't wait to get started in January.
In true form, I had to have a party on election night. Of course we had no idea how the results would turn out, but I was prepared either way!
Here is Lee when he received the call...He won...90-64!!!!!
I think they just heard the results...either that or they really liked the pizza I ordered!
Even Ella got caught up in the excitement, yelling, "Yay Daddy" and giving him a congratulatory hug!
How could Lee not win, when this face was on his campaign advertisements??
So, I had two cakes for either a Win or a Loss...
Lose cake...
Win cake...so glad this was the one we cut!!
Mom was even better prepared with her dessert!
Thanks to everyone (local and not) for all of your support! We had no idea how much work this would take and how much it would mean to us to actually have him elected. But now...the real work begins and Lee is ready to get started! Whoo-hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment