Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Definite - We're Knocked up!

Now I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am preggers. We had our first doctors appointment today and after a urine analysis, the doctor brought the results in for me and said, "Congratulations!" The nurse wanted me to have a copy of it to keep in my baby book (although I'm not sure I want my urine analysis to be the first thing you see in the baby book, but whatever...she was looking at me like I was weird if I didn't take it)!

Dr. Wilson has got to be the nicest and most comforting doctor there is. He was so great and starting talking about how awesome it is how God created us to develop from a ball of cells and something so small. We talked about how I was really low to no risk and that everything will be great. My due date is...


are you ready?....










are you sure???????????????













July 9, 2009.....................right smack in the middle of summer! Whew...large utility bill, here we come!

This was a very short visit...they checked my blood pressure and listened to my lungs and everything was fine. I told the nurse that took my blood pressure that it was going to be bad because I was so hot and so nervous, but it turned out to be fine!

My next appointment is in two weeks on November 21st and it will be the long one with blood work and medical history and all that. I still don't think I have an ultrasound, but the ladies up front were confused about it. She said that if I am supposed to have one that day that they will work me in. So we will just have to wait and see!

I think that this Sunday will be the day to tell the fam...I absolutely cannot hold it in any longer!!! Oh, and Dr. Wilson confirmed that today I am 5 weeks and 6 days, so this Friday will mark my 6th week! EJ should be swimming good by now!

1 comment:

Aunt Becca said...

I'm so happy and excited, I can't even stand it. I realize I have quite some time to be happy and excited. What time is your appt. on the 21st?