It is called "Finding the Joy" and it is a 6-week online program that gives you tips on how to document your children's memories while you create the memories. It is supposed to offer tips on photography itself, things to do, and help with Photoshop/Elements actions and templates.We are supposed to get weekly assignments and take them at our own pace. Hopefully I will be able to keep up and post my work on here (if I am pleased with it)!
If you are interested in joining me on this journey, go here to check it out. It starts on June 01, 2010, but today is the last day to sign up for the Early Bird Discount. Let me know if anyone decides to do it. I think it will be fun!
1 comment:
I'm interested to hear what you think about it when you're done. I've been looking for a class to sign up for, but didn't see this in time! Have fun!
Post a Comment