Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Months Old

Last week our sweet Virginia turned 3 months old and as evidenced in this picture, is growing very fast!


"Yeah, I know you want my picture. Peace."


According to our Wii Fit, she weighs around 13.5 pounds...Wowsa! V is catching up to Ella's weight when she was this age. I'm a little scared to find out what she will weigh at her 4 month check-up!

Also evidenced by the picture, she is a very good eater. She started daycare a few weeks ago, and the nursery workers have all commented on how fast she can take a bottle. They thought it was great, since they had some babies that took 45 minutes to finish a bottle. Not my sweet piggy! She doesn't mess around when it is time to eat!

She still has such a laid-back and sweet disposition. She hardly cries and when she does, it is because of a specific reason that we can usually tell what it is by the time of day it is (e.g. time to eat, time to sleep, etc). She loves to smile and "talk" and has just recently found her hands. She had the strangest look on her face the other morning while starting at her hands, like "what in the world are these things".

Ginga-baby, as Ella calls her, loves to squeal and sometimes gets so loud in the middle of the night that I'm afraid she will wake Ella up! This morning on the way to school, she starting noticing Ella on the other side of the car and would just laugh and laugh at her whenever Ella would talk or do something. I think Virginia is going to think Ella is awesome (that is, until Ella hits her in the head or something), but still. I think she loves her big sister already!

Virginia is usually going to bed around 7pm every night and will sleep until about 2:30 or so. She is still taking a bottle in the middle of the night, but hopefully she will grow out of that very soon. After her bottle, she will then sleep again until around 7am.

V is still in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes, but I have a feeling that we need to bump it up to the next level pretty soon!

Happy 3 months, sweet girl!

No comments: