Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rockstars!

For Lee's 30th birthday (that's right...we are officially getting old), I got a limo to take us and 6 friends around town to celebrate! We had a great time and brought in Lee's birthday like rockstars. (Or at least that's what the waiter said we were at Flat Iron Grill).

Lee was totally taken by surprise when the limo pulled up to our house!

Here we are with our ride for the evening...along with Leon, our driver to the side.


Limo in front of our house!


Brian, Destin, me, Lee, Becca, Eric, Emily & Stephen...so glad you all were able to help us celebrate! We had such a GOOD time!


At the suggestion of our waiter, we went to a club in Jackson (against my better judgement). That's where we found the DJ playing songs we didn't know (are we that old yet?), the lights were still on until we requested them to turn them off, and there were only 3 other people there besides us, because we were that early, I guess. Oh well...we can dance with 8 people or 800, it doesn't matter. We are still hot! lol

And yes, this is Lee in a dancing cage...he will kill me for this, but I think it is pretty awesome, considering that he doesn't even dance.

The night ended at Miss Ollie's downtown where Lee was presented with their bumper sticker that says, "Miss Ollies...you can't keep a good Hoedown!" Classy, right?


There are plenty more pictures that were taken, but if I want to keep my husband and my friends, I will elect to keep them to myself and them...only! Ha! Great times!

2 comments:

Angela said...

No! We want more pictures!!!!! :) Happy 30th birthday Lee!

Emily Fuller said...

LOVE the cage picture!!! The "Dirty Thirty" party was such a cute idea!