Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beach Picture Outtakes

I am a little behind in posting our professional beach pictures we had done almost 2 months ago, so I thought I would start out with the outtakes...the ones that were absolutely hilarious to us. It is beyond me why the photographer would keep snapping when obviously things aren't looking great, but she did anyway. Slightly better pictures to come tomorrow...


Daddy and baby look equally annoyed


I call this my "come hither" growl... 


Daddy is better; baby looks more annoyed.


Guess who isn't cooperating?


Wild woman! 


And again, Ella would rather run around than pose for a picture!


So Daddy decided to throw her up in the air to get her to smile for the picture...my smile went from "ooh, that's a great idea" to "oh crap...he is going to drop her"!


This would actually be a great picture... if we were promoting litter


Wild Woman #2...on the run!


Confused look...but at least she was still for a moment!


The bugs were attacking, hair was in the way, everybody was over it...and that's the one where Ella looks at the camera! Figures!


Somewhat decent pic, except that E lost her bloomers somewhere along the way, so our Pampers are showing! lol


Let us all pray...(Ella likes to look up at Jesus)


Trying to escape the torment of family pictures!


And the BEST of all...
Everyone is distracted - Colby is kicking up sand, Becca is trying to get Savannah out of the sand, Dad is watching a bird go by, I am trying to get my hair out of Virginia's tight grasp...and there is little Ella...orchestrating the whole thing.
PRICELESS!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are so funny. I love your narrative on the outtakes, but can't wait to see the good ones too! I'm sure 15 years from now when you are showing them to future boyfriends the outtakes will be what everyone wants to see!

Unknown said...

These are hilarious!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a great idea Lindsey! I need to start a box..."Things to Show Boyfriends in Future".