Monday, August 22, 2011

A Glimpse from the Droid

To copy the great idea from other bloggers, I will take this chance to share some of my cell phone pictures. Since that seems to be the easiest way to capture a lot of what we do most of the time, there seems to be a lot. Here is a little glimpse at the Williamses in the past few weeks...


What could be better than nothing-but-diapered babies rolling around on the bed and giggling? Not much!


While practicing piano one Sunday morning, I look over and find E playing her own piano...just a different approach than I would have taken. Could this be considered perching?


One of the rare pictures that include Savannah, Nannie and Virginia together. Sav must be saying something interesting!


First time to play dress up...complete withi Belle dress, gawdy ring, and a make-up compact...but where's the tiara?


Oh yeah... it was too small for either girl's head so straight to V's mouth it went!


Aunt Ca Ca and Uncle Aiiiiric got to baby sit one day for a short while. Ella ate it up!


Yes, this is a real picture...not photoshopped or anything...Maggie did indeed agree to be put in the wagon alone with Ella. Don't worry though...Maggie's reputation was not ruined...she only stayed 30 seconds.


Stayed tuned in a few months...more glimpses from the Droid will be coming soon, I'm sure!

No comments: