Monday, April 27, 2009

Take a look at our Crib...

We have finally gotten to a point where the upstairs of our house is liveable...which means, we could build the crib! Finally! We were exhausted on Friday night from working so much on the house, so after we had showers, we were going to settle down and take it easy for the rest of the night. But, the second I sat down, I said, "You know, we could go build the crib." And Lee, being the loving husband that he is, says, "Whatever you want, Sweetheart", which is his usual answer nowadays!


So, here we are at 9:07 pm opening the package...



9:08 pm...more pieces




9:10 pm...holy crap...look at all the hardware that comes with this thing...



The instructions are on the bottom of the mattress holder...super...which is the first thing to put together....



10:11 pm...some pieces are together (or they are least beside each other)



And finally, 10:38 pm...it is finished! Complete with Warning label on the outside of the crib. Whoops, that was supposed to be on the inside...oh well. We will always be reminded not to place soft pillows by the infant while she is sleeping. Got it!


3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW I'm impressed with the crib, but more with the room! You guys are amazing! I don't think I could ever have the vision you did for that house. It is beautiful! Good job! I can't wait to see it all next time I come home!

Lindsey said...

I agree with Heather - both the room and the crib look great! I am very impressed and can't wait to see your upstairs!

Emily Fuller said...

The room and crib look great! I can't wait to see it (and you)!