Here is my Week 29 picture. I got up early on Saturday morning to go to a T-ball game at 9am and woke Lee up before I went. Actually, I think I shocked him awake, when he rolled over, opened his eyes and saw all the stripes...he kind of jumped back. I told him that I felt like a big floatie that belongs in a pool or something. Besides working on the house non-stop and feeling tired and sore from that, I have been feeling great (knock on wood). Ella must be feeling her "wheaties" as well, because she constantly moves. This is the point in the pregnancy where all the books say you are supposed to count your kicks or movements from the baby in the morning and in the evening. If you don't get 10 movements in an hour, you are supposed to eat something and lay down. Then if you don't get anything in 2 hours, you are supposed to call your doctor. Well, I don't have to worry about that or even keeping up with how many kicks there are, because it is all the time!
Sometimes, I feel like she is throwing the force of her whole body up against my belly button (which by the way, never did pop out---thank goodness) and it takes me by surprise. Sometimes its hurts, but most of the time, it just makes me jerk.
It's so fun now to sit and watch her move. Lee and I spent 30 minutes one night just watching my stomach change shapes and then see a body part poke out or watch it jump and jerk. It's really freaky!
But enough about me (for once)...I mentioned that I went to a T-ball game on Saturday. Here are pics that I couldn't resist sharing of my nephews Colby and Jacob. They are on opposite 4-year old T-ball teams this year and they played against each other on Saturday.
Here is Becca (can you tell she's proud to be Colby's Mom?)

Colby is #7 on the orange team and Jacob is on the blue team right in front of him. They are such good friends at school, so when Colby got to third base, they couldn't resist talking and waving to each other.

Here is an action shot of Colby running to Home...

No team rivalry here...Colby and Jacob hugging after the game saying, "See you at school", "see you at the next game", "Happy new year", which turned into "Happy Stinkin' New Year", which then led to "Happy Poo-poo new year", which led to the word "poop". Hey - they are four...what did you expect?

2 comments:
You really look amazing, Jessica! Not that I'm even close to being ready yet, but I'm a bit jealous!!! :-)
Yea! You look great - i love your breakdown of what was said between Colby and Jacob! that was hilarious!
Post a Comment