Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Special News Bulletin

ALERT…ALERT...SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN…ALERT…ALERT

We are interrupting this program with a breaking news report...

There are now confirmed reports that the “innie” belly button belonging to Ms. Jessica Williams, 27, has been reported missing. I repeat, Ms. Williams’ belly button has been reported missing. Previously known as “the deepest belly button ever seen” by her husband Mr. Lee Williams and also known to be able to have half of a pinky finger stuck into it, this “button” has mysteriously disappeared. It was last seen about a week ago, and according to Ms. Williams was definitely gone this past Saturday, March 14th about the time that she got out of the shower and proceeded to look into the mirror at her growing bare belly.

This “inward button” has been discreetly replaced by an imposter that is threatening to push its way out into the world while singing, “I’m coming out…I want the world to know…gonna let it show.”


If you have any sightings of the much cuter, less annoying, quiet innie of a belly button, please report back to us immediately at 1-800-BELLY-IN.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program…

4 comments:

Heather said...

Crack me up!!!! You're hilarious! I have one of those never-ending innie's too! I wondered if even pregnancy could poke it out... now I'll know!

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

Love it!! SO glad you left me a comment! Now I can keep up with yall!!

Unknown said...

This is so funny and I'm sure it is a little weird too to have your belly buttons suddenly changing directions- ha! :)

Lindsey said...

So funny! It goes back to like it was after you have the baby, right??? Surely!