When Virginia was exactly 1 week old, we loaded up the whole family (on a very snowy day) and went to Kristen Reed's house for a newborn photoshoot. Virginia was a dream to work with (this was quite different than Ella's newborn shoot...which consisted of A LOT of crying)! V kept her eyes open for the first part of the time that we were there and then after nursing her for a few minutes, she was asleep for the last part. So, we got lots of shots with eyes open and closed. She was so relaxed!
Ella, on the other hand, (God bless her little toddler heart) was very cranky the whole way over there and then when we got there she would only join the family shots if I held Cheerios in my hand and lured her over there. She did lean over and "kiss" Baby on command, so she can be commended for something! Kissing Baby consists of leaning her head next to Virginia's. That works for me!
Anyway, here are the shots that were not posted on facebook that I bought digitally and are mine to keep and do with as I want. We absolutely loved them all!
I had to get this shot of Ella...the expression on her face pretty much explains her in a nutshell!
Hopefully now that I have the family pic digitally, I can update my blog header! It's about time...2 months later!
1 comment:
They are both so precious. You got some really good pictures!
Post a Comment