This past Sunday, since the weather was so nice, it was a must that we did something after church to enjoy it! So we made last minute decisions (this was made during church) to go pick up some food and have a picnic in our backyard. Lee made some excellent chicken salad and picked up some Lays Wavy Potato Chips...you can't go wrong with that.
Ella and her prissy self enjoyed playing on her toys outside and was finally able to let loose, remove the shoes, and go barefoot in the grass. It took a lot of coaxing, believe me!
Maggie enjoyed the fine weather too, that is, after we had to practically beat her to keep her from eating our food. Don't worry, she got hers in the end when Ella left her plate to go play. Chicken salad and saltines were just fine by her!
Little Virginia enjoyed the weather too from her car seat, but we had to get her out to take some pictures with mommy. Since I can count on one hand the number of pictures I have with her, Lee finally took some of us. And by finally, I mean that I was finally decent looking enough to have some pictures taken...since my mom uniform is sweats and a t-shirt these days!
Afterwards, it was naps for all the babies and time to mow the yard for the adults. The fun never ends, right?




2 comments:
I love your pictures!
Love the pictures! Virginia is getting so big! Love Ella and the bare feet too :)
Post a Comment