Sunday, April 3, 2011

Visits from Friends!

This is a little late in coming, but I wanted to get it on the books. After Virginia was born, we had some visits from out of town friends to meet the newest Williams. First we had Emily and Stephen (minus their three beautiful girls...sad face). I'm not sure Virginia ever woke up, but she was excited nonetheless!



Then a week later, we got a visit from Destin, Brian, and sweet Logan. Even though Logan is a year younger, almost to the day, than Ella, I think they would make a sweet little couple. They are the same height, if tall Logan hasn't passed my short Ella yet!! Although...he is 6 months older than Virginia, so there could be some sister competition there!



Enjoying a snack together...their first date!

What's up, baby?

Virginia was excited to see them, even if she never woke up for that one too! Gotta love a sleeping baby!

No comments: